New England Dragway Lucas Oil Event Information
Attention racers attending the Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series event at New England Dragway.
We are coming into this event with several changes and want to make sure you are up to speed on what is going to be required.
Step 1: Entry & Credentials
You will need to purchase all your driver and crew entries online. Once you have purchased your driver entry you will be given a confirmation email with additional steps. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE DONE IN ADVANCE AND BEFORE JUNE 18TH.
- Driver and crew credential link
- Crew credentials can ONLY be purchased along with an entry. Please be prepared to make a single purchase for all entry(ies) and crew credentials.
- Gold card entries and TAD/TAFC Entries please email the track: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Tech Card & Waivers
Following your purchase online of your driver and crew tickets you will receive an email order confirmation for your purchase.
- Your NHRA LODRS Tech Card will be completed online, follow link in credential purchase confirmation email.
- Jr Dragster Entries and participants under the age of 18 years old will be required to complete a tech card in person at the event.
- All waivers will continue to be compelted onsite.
There will be no paper tech cards accepted at the event.
Other links and information to note for the weekend are listed below.
Racer Self-Certification Tech Program
Racer & Crew Member Guidelines
Class Changes: Stock, Super Stock, Comp
Stock Super, Stock, and Comp competitors that request a class change after submitting a tech card.
- Racer notifies the tech department of a class change prior to making a qualifying attempt.
- Tech department confirms vehicle fits within the class then makes applicable changes to weight sticker, etc.
- Tech department notifies the tower of change
Text Messaging Program
Live Video Feed
Division 1 News Archives
Division 1 Latest News